YT TuEs 2.0

retrocomeback

Retro Guru
85cdd531082e0343f6a8842b81915edc.jpg

Just been reading up on this bargain downhill behemoth, for just over 2 grand this seems like a ridiculously good bike, it rides so well Dirt Mag have christened it their "DH Bike of the year 2013" in this months review. I now know what I need to ask Santa for this year! :twisted:

*failing Santa the overtime should cover it

They look quality, I know it's sad, but all the colour coding makes it look like a bike that's been thought about a lot. I've heard nothing but good things about all of the YT bikes.

I know what you mean about the colour coding mate, it's sad but I bloody love it too. Now just to convince SWMBO that I NEED this bike! :twisted:

They are a german company i think, making a 'cheaper' frame or something like that loaded with decent components. Or at least that WAS the case a year or 2 ago.

cyfa2809":1xbfyyja said:
They are a german company i think, making a 'cheaper' frame or something like that loaded with decent components. Or at least that WAS the case a year or 2 ago.

They just sell direct, so reduce mark up etc. The frames probably come out of the same factories as most of he established brands. Cutting out distributors and shops will take off a massive amount.

The old justification battle with SWMBO can be long...but they normally give in. I'm trying to explain to mi that a new set of wheels for the SX is more important than some nice cutlery. I'm playing the long game with this one!

Well SWMBO has caved after I promised her a new oven (I definitely get the better deal here!), my only reservations now before clicking to order one is the horror stories I've seen of possibly not having this bike in my possession til April/May next year! Anyone out there have any experience of buying from YT in this direct way or know of anyone who has? Cheers, Rich

Good point Cyfa, email duly sent asking them straight up what the score is, will update here accordingly for anyone else also interested once I get a reply.

Latest posts

Back