BOTM Nov 2012. Entries open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MCsanandreas":3nie7nbf said:
am quite impressed that with all the discussion about spokes and seat angles no-one has yet slagged off my Manitou!

With its miss-matched brakes, modern forks, average stem, riser bars, non themed colours and SS setup with tensioner, that Manitou is SHI........ ;)

Only joking.. love a Frankenstein bike

G

unkleGsif":218dqazc said:
MCsanandreas":218dqazc said:
am quite impressed that with all the discussion about spokes and seat angles no-one has yet slagged off my Manitou!

With its miss-matched brakes, modern forks, average stem, riser bars, non themed colours and SS setup with tensioner, that Manitou is SHI........ ;)

G

haha! glad someone else likes it.

MCsanandreas":1ayqbvp5 said:
unkleGsif":1ayqbvp5 said:
MCsanandreas":1ayqbvp5 said:

G

haha! glad someone else likes it.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: you asked for that.

T

1992 Klein Pinnacle XTR

Here's another fancy Klein paint job!

klein2003.jpg

For your consideration I present; "SYN R"(Sinner), A work in progress.

klein2006.jpg

More pics; http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=230981

That's spooky! I feel like I'm seeing double - I used to run my raw Pinnacle with Mani2's aswell!! And we've both got Blurs in our stable too - I admire your taste sir! :LOL:

nausea":1homuph9 said:
That's spooky! I feel like I'm seeing double - I used to run my raw Pinnacle with Mani2's aswell!! And we've both got Blurs in our stable too - I admire your taste sir! :LOL:

I like the build on yours. It inspired me to enter. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back