Large full sus XC frame / bike - 100mm travel ideally

Merida 96 Full Carbon Fibre Suspension frame. 100mm travel. 4.8lb frame. DT carbon shock. was £1799, £700posted.

D_XZ":2kglowsk said:
Weird, I can see them on my mobile bu on my PC they only show up if I'm logged in.

Added the same pics to my gallery on here instead.

got it - can see them now - will get back to you, ta :)

Dead Rats, did you get yourself sorted?

If not, got a large framed Pinnacle, with a Fox RP23 rear shock. It was their Team FS model from '07, got it in '09 and was a limited edition frame being no. 41 of 100. It's dark grey with orange decals and comes with a Cane Creek integrated headset, and seat post clamp.

Although a few years old now, I never got round to building it up so effectively still new. The original RRP of the frame was £1,000 and it even still has the price tag!

Can get you some pics if needed.

Jules

julesg007":iit05wdz said:
Dead Rats, did you get yourself sorted?

If not, got a large framed Pinnacle, with a Fox RP23 rear shock. It was their Team FS model from '07, got it in '09 and was a limited edition frame being no. 41 of 100. It's dark grey with orange decals and comes with a Cane Creek integrated headset, and seat post clamp.

Although a few years old now, I never got round to building it up so effectively still new. The original RRP of the frame was £1,000 and it even still has the price tag!

Can get you some pics if needed.

Jules

Liking the ASR best at present... but very much open to suggestions!

julesg007":2nlquf2y said:
Dead Rats,

Thanks for the reply. If you PM me with an e-mail address I can get some pics to you.

Jules

PM sent

Looking at buying in the NY now due to xmas / funds etc.

Back