Proud dad Moment

Radar

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Radarling #1 took an ace photo of Windermere few weeks back. This morning I emailed it to BBC North West Tonight for their weather picture.

They only went and used it! Fanbloomintastic! I've never seen him be so quiet. Poor wee lamb just pointed at the telly open mouthed.

Today only you can see it at
8th April

If you visit

http://www.bbc.co.uk/northwesttonight/

then click on “watch latest edition in full”
Not very exciting, unless you fast forward to 18 mins 30 seconds when it is the weather. The weather lady introduces the weather with a fantastic picture …

well done - have you managed to record it? If you have Real player they have a 'download this clip' option nowadays.

Proud... very!

As it's the BBC downloading and keeping is tricky. A friend is trying to save the clip (he's better at that sort of thing than me). Going to smuggle it into school so he gets major brownie points (and so he should).
Do confess to pausing the programme on the PC and taking a photo of 'Heather the weather' next to his pic.

Going to have pic blown up and put on canvas - need to print small copy of TV clip and stick it to the back of the canvas. (Bet he'll hate that by the time he's 20 though)

Even better is the fact that radarling #1 & 2 beggared up theri PC a few weeks back and I had to reformat their hard drive. This pic was seemingly lost but a chance conversation on top of Kinder got me thinking & after several attempts recovered the file.

All in all makes up for the washing machine dying today

Latest posts

Back