97 KB · Views: 1,615
  • front.jpg
    front.jpg
    237.7 KB · Views: 1,615
  • rear2.jpg
    rear2.jpg
    225.6 KB · Views: 1,616
It certianly looks in good condition.

Can I ask, given this is the bottom of the frs group how he came to a 1000 euro price request? It's always good to have indicators and references

the bike is not mine, I have proposed the purchase but I can't buy it myself ... and this friend asked me to find a buyer ... do you think the price is high??

I asked because I felt it was possibly higher than some I'd seen but am always open to see how comparisons on price work..the more info the better I think. I do think it's a 93 model

I think I'm in love. :shock:

that's one marin I've never seen before. If anyone has the winning lotto numbers for this saturday please let me know ;)

mrpedigree":3gle64yi said:
Did it come with that STX Mech ?? :)

According to the Marin catalogues and bikepedia it would have come with deore Xt except for the brakes/cranks and hubs which were dx

Hello everyone ... the owner of Marin wants to get rid of the bike then who's really interested can make a bid, it goes without saying, that the proposals will not be indecent in view ... I repeat that I make just by using and that the object is not in my possession

Nice bike that,there's one on eBay now at £68 and it looks in good condition, so I think 1000 euro maybe a bit optimistic?

Back