Handlebar Identification and WOW!! Paintwork

TGR

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Does anyone happen to know what these make/model the bars on this bike are? I would not like to be paying for the paint job but it looks great!

Attachments

• Bars.jpg
    Bars.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 680
Thanks Tel, a master of understatement - as always.

If anyone has a spare pair of these or anything which is VERY similar please give me a shout.

Thanks all

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Tel,

I have many ideas in my head - none usually work though; i have looked at those on ebay and i thought they are popular 8 bids so far although price is fine at the moment; might be a different story in 5 days.

Ian,

Does the loud paintwork shock your delicate sensibilities? I have some sunglasses for sale but i would swap them for 600ax hoods? or 600ax crank caps? But not blue hoods!!!!!

Thanks again - i do like the loud bike but i am an ageing punk, you older chaps seem to prefer bling and tartan!! Metal guru is it you .... bye bye baby, baby good byeeeeeee

tee hee - i am easily amused

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I still expect it to be well out of my price range. American sellers produce some amazing prices. Best recent example is 600ax hoods - £125 - how come everything is out of my price range?

Thanks for the identification chaps and chapesses. According to my source the Moser bars are not that safe and might break so i am looking at other options

Latest posts

Back