approx 60cm frame & fork for singlespeed project

Dead Rats

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
what's out there?

obviously needs horizontal drop-outs, other than that I am completely open to suggestion... though 531 is a preference

No Italian BBs though :LOL:

Bike will have front & rear brakes, so I guess that rules out track frames, and I'll be using my spare 9 speed wheelset so ideally 130mm OLD out back pls.

:D

large beater frame in need of renovation

......another one that's been buried for a while the shed that's long been the subject of "onedaygetroundtuit!", a 65cm's center to top Raleigh frame and forks built from Reynolds 531tubing and although tatty still in good condition with no dents or dinks also has Gipemme horizontal forged rear drop outs for easy single speed conversion, am asking £40.00 collected (includes Shimano B/B and unbranded headset)

60 cm frame

Hi,
Not a 531 steel frame but an Aluminium Alan cyclocrossframe,
size 60 x 59 (engraved in bottom of BB), cc.
Comes with Stronlight headste and Shimano (Italian) BB
110 euro postage included

Attachments

• SAM_1885.JPG
    SAM_1885.JPG
    127.2 KB · Views: 258
  • SAM_1889.JPG
    SAM_1889.JPG
    127 KB · Views: 258
Re: large beater frame in need of renovation

Excel":3c5p94av said:
......another one that's been buried for a while the shed that's long been the subject of "onedaygetroundtuit!", a 65cm's center to top Raleigh frame and forks built from Reynolds 531tubing and although tatty still in good condition with no dents or dinks also has Gipemme horizontal forged rear drop outs for easy single speed conversion, am asking £40.00 collected (includes Shimano B/B and unbranded headset)

wouldn't mind a look at this :)

Re: 60 cm frame

Brabande":1d0y8918 said:
Hi,
Not a 531 steel frame but an Aluminium Alan cyclocrossframe,
size 60 x 59 (engraved in bottom of BB), cc.
Comes with Stronlight headste and Shimano (Italian) BB
110 euro postage included

beautiful but not for me thanks :)

I will get the tape out in the morning and see what I can find = I have a Sun Solo out there about that size.

Cheers

The sun is a 62-3 has stem, bars, levers, calipers, cranks, bb,pedals
small bit of surface rust but not in bad nick.

£40 shipped.
Cheers

I have been thinking about getting rid of my Genesis Day One cross- I know its modern and all that. Nice orange colour, 60cm fits me at 6ft 4in, ahead, canti and rack mounts and 130 rear spacing.

Back