Who ate all the pies?

Oh. Cack.

And here's me thinking I could get to New Year without a compulsion to find Mince pies, somehow.

Reading this thread is now going to lead to me having to make my own mincemeat and bake my own pies.

dbmtb":5jqtctn6 said:
Oh. Cack.

And here's me thinking I could get to New Year without a compulsion to find Mince pies, somehow.

Reading this thread is now going to lead to me having to make my own mincemeat and bake my own pies.

can't you get them over there then? :(

dbmtb":2ogw21he said:
Sadly not.... Can get mincemeat in copenhagen but it's as easy to make your own TBH.

what about shipping some over, would they get through customs or be confiscated?

Would have to buy an awful lot for the postage to be worthwhile 8D.

No... I bake a pretty mean mince pie when I put my mind to it - even with home-made mincemeat from our plentiful supply of apples.

Don't think they'd get confiscated - more likely to get EATEN.

dbmtb":1v7ib4mv said:
Would have to buy an awful lot for the postage to be worthwhile 8D.

No... I bake a pretty mean mince pie when I put my mind to it - even with home-made mincemeat from our plentiful supply of apples.

Don't think they'd get confiscated - more likely to get EATEN.

Doesn't mincemeat need plenty of time to mature :) You could start a batch for next year.

I like homemade mincemeat my mum used to make lovely stuff, I've never tried though

Alison

That's one of the things I miss most is pies and sausages you can't get a pie for love nor money over here and the sausages are boiled rather than fried :shock: I have to make a pie from time to time to get rid of the craving them but it's never the same :cry:

Oh christ I've just thought of steak and kidney pudding.

B77":1ja8axya said:
Oh christ I've just thought of steak and kidney pudding.

Do you mean like this one?

Untitled-1.jpg

Back