And today I did......

There are more trails in Midlothian than I thought and there is more mud than the Somme :LOL:

Think I need to rebuild my single speed or buy a pressure washer :roll:

I tried, but not quiet enough. There was a 2 page thread in ebay watch that I was cursing every time someone bumped it!

Makes you wonder if its such a good section.I mean we're all probably watching things anyway :?

Though i really have to sell loads of bits.Ive been on a bit of a coping mechanism spree after recent events but its getting out of hand
1/2 the stuff i dont even need,im just buying it because its easy to do.3 sets of hope hoops wheelsets in as many weeks and ive already got bikes with wheels on them :oops: Daft really

Im even buying roadie stuff :shock: and worse still ....basic suntour parts :oops:

Ebay watch helps pay for the site. A small fraction of winning bids that have been refered from Retrobike help keep the place going. The ads at the top/bottom of the page do this also.....so get clicking :)

Sold the Gios :cry: Need the cash for car insurance.

That leaves me with one road worthy bike , the Cannodale F700. I'll need to get the Raleigh sorted and get crackin with the Claud Butler single speed.

Back