1990 Haro Extreme

MCsanandreas":3mxun9p8 said:
nice. its orangy yellow!

maybe the colour on my monitor is a little off ;) im painting it in the same AA yellow this mini is finished in :)

Attachments

• AustinMiniVan.jpg
    AustinMiniVan.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 742
Update: 18/11/2012

the frame and forks have been primed (probably about 4 coats each) and hopefully should be seeing some yellow on it within the next few days :D

cheers, sean

p4pb8915406.jpg

p4pb8915400.jpg

p4pb8915395.jpg

p4pb8915397.jpg

p4pb8915394.jpg

p4pb8915391.jpg

p4pb8915393.jpg

I'm hoping there's another haro extreme owner on the forum who still has their extreme and can do me a little favour :) I've been trying to get some graphics for the bike, only they are something that would need to be drawn from scratch And as I was eager to get started on this project I've stripped the frame and I don't have any sufficient pictures of the graphics for gil to copy from. :oops: if anyone else with a haro extreme could take some pictures of theirs that would be a big help!!:D If I could get the dimensions of the individual graphics as well then that would be even better :)

Thanks in advance

Sean

The link seems to be broken.... And yes I will put the word out on the forum see if I can find a member who currently owns an extreme for the more close up shots. Although at 70GDP I think I'll probably just get the headtube graphic made (at least to give it a little more authenticity)

Btw let me know what happens with the fork situation rob ;)

Cheers, sean

I can help with the decals as I have an almost mint condition Extreme, PM your email address and tomorrow I will send over some pics and dimensions.

Back