Benotto 850 Paris Roubaix

alexandre_custoias

Dirt Disciple
This is one my current commuting bicycles, its a Benotto 850 Paris Roubaix equipped in Shimano 600\Dura Ace. It's a sweet thing that i've had for 2 year now, but has only about 14 months usage.

Lov'her!!

8134728625_f1b21f4376_b.jpg

8054212871_f2879e1871_c.jpg

8030189043_e16b73dd1a_c.jpg

8032868523_9a3b339c7c_z.jpg

Nice! Wouldn't mind seeing some better pictures of that - the modern wheels suit it quite well. Welcome to the site by the way.

Here's one on the drive train, sorry if I dont have better ones at this time, by the way, the Alesa rims are period correc!... ;D

7529527514_70b7bc68f1_k.jpg

...just the tires evade from that dogma that I partially embrace. ;D

toothpick":2zqc9z94 said:
like it, nice colour too!

Having it repainted is one major goal for it, since i've had it up and running, not getting the right colour match is scary, I also like this colour very very much!

From the photos, personally I wouldn't be getting this bike repainted. It looks as if it's in good condition, no? Patina = charm and authenticity. And like you say, you wouldn't want to get the colour wrong when it's as beautiful as this...

Rich34":19q6benc said:
From the photos, personally I wouldn't be getting this bike repainted. It looks as if it's in good condition, no? Patina = charm and authenticity. And like you say, you wouldn't want to get the colour wrong when it's as beautiful as this...

Overall its ok, its not good, but it tells her tail, and I do like it!

Just I would want to be wasting a nice bike like this, that gives me so many smiles of delight, just by not painting it, and so I ask you, are there some consensual treatments or procedures to preserve a frame without repainting?

Back