Led Zeppelin - Celebration Day

REKIBorter

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Anyone else got release day fever and purchased the DVD / Blu-ray / CD.

Got mine this morning, watching the Blu-ray with the DTS-HD 5.1 surround sound turned up to 11.

:D

Yeah, but you were there ten years before, at which time it was a building site. That is not what they meant by Ten Years Gone. ;)

highlandsflyer":33vevh3v said:
Yeah, but you were there ten years before, at which time it was a building site. That is not what they meant by Ten Years Gone. ;)

I'm not sure if I should be impressed or worried that you remember! I'll see if I'll post some dodgy phone photos if I can find them, got a really dodgy one of Noel Gallagher giving me the bird :-/

The thing that always makes me giggle is the number of people you see trying to video or takes photos at these gigs. They spend more time trying to take a good picture than they do watching the band. The start of the Celebration Day film is a very good example - little phone / camera screens everywhere lit up.

Yeah, that really gets me too. It pees me off actually. Especially when you pay a huge amount for tickets.

Swanny, Noel's always trying to get rid of his birds. No wonder when you look at them! :)

Here's some dodgy camera phone shots, last one is Mr. Gallagher giving me the bird (honest, squint a little!)

dsc00242vy.jpg
dsc00260oy.jpg
dsc00251fq.jpg
dsc00248o.jpg
dsc00245yc.jpg
dsc00244az.jpg
dsc00262ka.jpg
dsc00255bzbt.jpg
dsc00240ss.jpg

highlandsflyer":11g7occf said:
Yeah, that really gets me too. It pees me off actually. Especially when you pay a huge amount for tickets....

Payed loads of money for a ticket to watch the gig through a 2" screen :LOL: If they care to take their eyes off their camera they can have the whole gig in finite resolution in perfect surround sound.

swannymere":3taf15aa said:
Here's some dodgy camera phone shots, last one is Mr. Gallagher giving me the bird (honest, squint a little!)

Cool!

I havent taken pics at a gig for many many years.

Last time I talked to Noel was over a Cornetto I brought him on a rooftop in Portobello Road.

Not as glamorous as that sounds.

:)

Back