Hello!!

markus250

Dirt Disciple
Hey all,

Just joined the site after countless browsing of retro loveliness!!! Into mountain bikes myself and currently own a new Rockrider 9.2 suspension bike but have just bought a retro 1994 Raleigh M-Trax 1000, so decided to join!

Will post another thread in the bikes section with pics of the new ride!

Until then, Hello to everyone! :D

Mark

Welcome Mark.

You have two choices at this stage of your addiction:

Get out now, and seek immediate help.

Or, accept that by the time Christmas is over, your shed or garage or both will contain more bikes than you can count, and every spare inch of storage space will house a precious 'bargain' just waiting for the right 'project'.

I'm Neil and I'm a Retroholic :cool:

Also instead of smelling of aftershave you will now smell of wd40 and lithium grease and when the partner says get the lube ready your mind will switch to bearings and headsets and nothing else

your doomed

:LOL: :LOL: its kinda like that now!! Not long sold a retro m-trax 250 which i rebuilt, and a 1998 santa cruz heckler built with full xtr, bomber z1's etc. Spent some time then without any bikes and getting unfit and fat!! I've recently started biking again after the girlfriend bought me a full sus bike (she has a 2003 santacruz superlight). Since then we've been riding quite a bit getting back into it, i've lost a stone in weight so far and feeling better each day. The retro m-trax i have now is just because i always wanted one after mine was stolen years ago (around 1995). It will get used but mostly gentle rides, not throwing myself down a mountainside on it! Intention is to keep it mint! :)

markus250":ifkyuocx said:
It will get used but mostly gentle rides, not throwing myself down a mountainside on it! Intention is to keep it mint! :)

And then you'll need one for muddy trails, and something else for a bit of DH fun, and and and....

Don't worry, we've all been there, you are amongst friends here..... :twisted:

Oh and a picture or three always goes down a storm . ;)

Back