1992 Saracen Kili Pro - finally finished – page 3

Here's some quick and dirty build pictures. Sorry they are not better but it was getting dark and there was a small window of opportunity when the kids were out :oops:

All to original spec apart from the seatpost and headset. All NOS apart from the Magura hydrostop which I have sprayed satin black and applied new redrawn decals on the levers.

I will take better pics once its all set up (as I've only just bolted bits on for now) and the finishing touches added but its getting there...

SKP_B_09.jpg

SKP_B_08.jpg

SKP_B_04.jpg

SKP_B_07.jpg

Thats looking fantastic!

Bet you can't wait to try it out.

I picked up a 93 Race Elite which was the 92 Kili with cheapy bits on it.

Altus stuff has gone and been replaced with nicer bits and I'm longing to take mine out too.

chrisv40":3pkw7dsc said:
Thats looking fantastic!

Bet you can't wait to try it out.

I picked up a 93 Race Elite which was the 92 Kili with cheapy bits on it.

Altus stuff has gone and been replaced with nicer bits and I'm longing to take mine out too.

Thanks, it's coming along nicely and I wish I could get it finished a bit quicker and try it out, but I have to do it in between everything else :?

I do like the Kili racers, it had the mix of LX and DX kit so it wasn't that bad, not sure what the Race Elite had mind you.

Next thing is to do a bit of reading on the Magura set up and bleeding and away we go... :p

Brilliant work on the maguras mate. and the decals look exceptional.

I love your attention to detail too, and everything looks as new..!!!

Very very Impressed.

:cool:

sinnerman":rya65k70 said:
Brilliant work on the maguras mate. and the decals look exceptional.

I love your attention to detail too, and everything looks as new..!!!

Very very Impressed.

:cool:

Thanks mate. Pretty pleased at how the Maguras came out seeing I did them myself :? Glad I did the decals though, they have made all the difference!

The saddle was actually the first thing I bought off of the forum donuts nice to eventually get it on the bike and use it :)

Hopefully I'll get it finished soon as I was waiting to do the Maguras...

You know what they say 'the devil is in the detail' :p

Back