Woodbury Ride - 18th November

Which Sunday would you prefer?

• Sunday 18/11/12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sunday 25/11/12

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Can't make it on Sunday after all, shame because I was getting all psyched up for it! Have fun, post lots of pics.

Lots of love,
Sam.
xxx

The good news: The forecast for tomorrow is really nice.

The other news: It's bloody muddy up there in places!
Typically of Woodbury some bits are almost dusty, whereas other places are really claggy.
I'd recommend waterproof socks and at least a crud guard/front mudguard.
And don't ride a bike you mind getting properly dirty ;) though of course getting muddy is the whole point (well one of them) of riding in winter, or else we wouldn't bother. Or move to Australia.

ajantom":2r6bmg8p said:
The good news: The forecast for tomorrow is really nice.

The other news: It's bloody muddy up there in places!
Typically of Woodbury some bits are almost dusty, whereas other places are really claggy.
I'd recommend waterproof socks and at least a crud guard/front mudguard.
And don't ride a bike you mind getting properly dirty ;) though of course getting muddy is the whole point (well one of them) of riding in winter, or else we wouldn't bother. Or move to Australia.
I'm so happy to hear that - I spent an hour this morning to clean my bike after yesterday's 95km ride around Haldon (and back to Paignton)... :-D

Sorry, I'll be riding modern - the only bike I've got at the moment. But I have a retro mustache to compensate that! :p

See you all tomorrow!

Missed most of the rides recently and will do tomorrow but hope its good and take lots of pics.

Hopefully make Haldon in December

Cheers

mattbrown":1jw6rr3q said:
very good ride, and great weather.
... and great company! :)
1353238521633-picsay.jpg

IMG_20121118_115551-picsay.jpg

Bloody hell, by looking at the group photo I feel extremely embarrassed with my 'tash... :-D

Have you cleaned your bikes yet?

Yep, great ride thanks, do it again in dusty conditions some time! Bit of a Kona theme this time.
Cleaned the bike - no letting that lot dry & brushing it off tomorrow.

Attachments

• PB180002.JPG
    PB180002.JPG
    277.8 KB · Views: 761
jimbo-xc":15lx78wr said:
Yep, great ride thanks, do it again in dusty conditions some time! Bit of a Kona theme this time.
Cleaned the bike - no letting that lot dry & brushing it off tomorrow.

loving both photos :cool:

Back