Full Suss 140mm frame 1 1/8 steerer Medium or small female

Coppice

Dirt Disciple
My zesty 214 hs cracked (I blame the press fit bottom bracket)and its still creaking after being welded. Thinking the best course of action is to swap all the parts onto a different frame so w.h.y?

Around 130-140 rear travel, 1 1/8" steerer, could maybe get away with a small womens frame and build it for the missus or a medium frame for me.

Was going to make a suggestion - but the above bike is just too much of a bargain that I'll even bother now. :D

Hi,

I don't think my missus is going to use a bike enough to justify it so just looking for a men's medium frame now to swap all the bit onto,

Rob

Well if it's of interest ....

I'm no longer using the 2004 FSR frame I bought here a couple of years ago for a pittance.

It's since been upgraded with
1) RockShox Monarch RT3
2) BETD 100/130 Rocker
3) Hope 30.9 seatpost

My lad's using it at the moment until I get round to swapping the parts back over to my RC303 frame so I'm not giving it away....

But let me know if it's the kind of thing you are looking for and how much you are thinking about spending.

Hi,

Sounds like the sort of thing i'm after, just depends on the numbers. I dont really have a budget, what sort of price do you have in mind? From the sounds of it it's not ready to sell yet, how long time wise do you think?

Thanks,

Rob

Back