1993/4 BIGFOOT Smokestone - More Blue Anno Added...

Was really impressed with this Sunday, Another well detailed build from Adie and even grabbed the chance of riding it for a little bit on the north downs very impressed :cool:

As a Gloucester Boy it fills me with pride to see a mint example of the Mighty Mr Foots handy work,
Which was made even sweeter on Sunday by seeing it where it should be .... out in the wood getting dusty.

Navada is a nice guy, but I wouldn't waste your time joining a queue at the next RB outing hoping to sling a leg over this bike... cuz judging by the smile on his face I don't think anyone else is going to get a look in :LOL: :LOL:

gibbleking":1xxkddfa said:
instead ......how far is middle of top ring to seat tube...much easier to check..

OK - 35mm, give or take a mm due to parallax error as I was squinting past a chain stay!

NeilM":1xxkddfa said:
That thar is a real nice boik mister.
And you ride it too... good on ya!
;)

Thanks Neil - they are all riders ;)

daj":1xxkddfa said:
Was really impressed with this Sunday, Another well detailed build from Adie and even grabbed the chance of riding it for a little bit on the north downs very impressed :cool:

Thanks Dave - now you have your PACE thats 2 UK made Ally bikes in the west mids - will be interesting to compare!

Retro Spud":1xxkddfa said:
As a Gloucester Boy it fills me with pride to see a mint example of the Mighty Mr Foots handy work,
Which was made even sweeter on Sunday by seeing it where it should be .... out in the wood getting dusty.

Navada is a nice guy, but I wouldn't waste your time joining a queue at the next RB outing hoping to sling a leg over this bike... cuz judging by the smile on his face I don't think anyone else is going to get a look in :LOL: :LOL:

Thanks! Yes I am pretty chuffed with this one :D

Blue USE bars fitted :cool: almost there now. Graham is sorting me a'Smokestone' decals for the top tube and I'd like a 34.9mm original Salsa seat clamp in anno blue then she's complete.

Here's the latest pics...

Attachments

• DSC_0041.jpg
    DSC_0041.jpg
    249 KB · Views: 527
  • DSC_0040.jpg
    DSC_0040.jpg
    255.4 KB · Views: 527
Got another couple of bits for this - a blue anno PACE Steerer to make it just like the one in the Malvern pic on the stand and some blue anno Zero skewers (after Graham Foot took one look at it an pointed out the Salsa's were wrong!).

The Zero skewers are really nice - well up there in terms of quality with any of the others like Rngle/Salsa etc IMO.

Still need the blue seat clamp and SMOKESTONE stickers but I'm thinking about moving this on so maybe I'll leave those for someone else to finish off :LOL:

Attachments

• DSC_0655.jpg
    DSC_0655.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 317
  • DSC_0652.jpg
    DSC_0652.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 317
  • DSC_0650.jpg
    DSC_0650.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 316
  • DSC_0649.jpg
    DSC_0649.jpg
    234.1 KB · Views: 317
Superb build, as always.

We ought to try and meet up for a ride before you find a new home for yours.

Gil_M can supply the Smokestone decals, as per the originals. I have some for mine, but have not applied them, as I'm not completely sure if mine is actually a Smokestone or just a Bigfoot.

Back