SWAP: Maillard 14-24 5sp frwhl WLTM 13-21 6 speed or similar

GazK

Retro Guru
Hello. I am a Maillard 14-24 5 speed freewheel, English thread in excellent condition for my age.

IMAG0487.jpg

My owner is building a Raleigh Gran Sport and foolishly doesn't want me. He thinks he won't regret putting a more "racy" 14-21 6 speed or similar freewheel on his bike; but he will, he won't be able to get up hills with his ugly fat legs. He's an idiot.

I need to get out of this relationship, it's damaging me. Do you have a racey freewheel you don't want and would like to exchange for me? I need a loving home and an owner who appreciates my wider ratios. Please get in touch, I'm dying inside.

I have many freewheels of the type you want how about a 12/17 that will really hurt him.Or if you are feeling kind then perhaps a 13/21.I have several and would only want the postage cost.Sorry to upset you but he will have to chuck you away.

jm":a27pcfp0 said:
I have many freewheels of the type you want how about a 12/17 that will really hurt him.Or if you are feeling kind then perhaps a 13/21.I have several and would only want the postage cost.Sorry to upset you but he will have to chuck you away.

JM, I'm going to drop the role play now, it's doing my head in. Very kind offer, PM on its way...

Back