1995 team Marin,best in the world !

mrpedigree

Retro Guru
That was such clean bike,dry stored in the loft of an house since it was a a year old , will we eva see another found like it ?
Missing it already .
photo-1.png

Video below :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... _YEqGTp5HQ

Nice but lets be honest...its not a world rocking bike...NOS or close is all over this site...and far more exciting to view than a rather bland Marin...whether its a Team or not..

The lack of comments are probably because it has all been seen before...lets hope the new owner gets it dirty....a bit of mud will hopefully add a little character to the rather drab stock bike....

Aw sh1t man that's BEAUTIFUL! You sold it?! Berk! I'd disagree with P3tester as back in the day it's design ( especially it's mud clearance ) made it one of the major UK players in the national points series. Top Bike. Go buy it back before I set the RETRO SWEENEY on you. :LOL:

p3tester":2xabgf3m said:
Nice but lets be honest...its not a world rocking bike...NOS or close is all over this site...and far more exciting to view than a rather bland Marin...whether its a Team or not..

The lack of comments are probably because it has all been seen before...lets hope the new owner gets it dirty....a bit of mud will hopefully add a little character to the rather drab stock bike....
Bland Marin !? how dare you sir ...theres no such thing :)
In my book any highish end bike that was found after 16 years with just one years use on it then stored for 16 years in a loft is a little bit special I think ;)

Agency_Scum":2hhbr1d9 said:
Aw sh1t man that's BEAUTIFUL! You sold it?! Berk! I'd disagree with P3tester as back in the day it's design ( especially it's mud clearance ) made it one of the major UK players in the national points series. Top Bike. Go buy it back before I set the RETRO SWEENEY on you. :LOL:
Hes just got sand in his Vagene because he ent found one :LOL:

Latest posts

Back