First McDonald's in 15 years :-0

mikede":crx9rbq6 said:
videojetman":crx9rbq6 said:
i would choose burger king over mcd's any day.
but i still like mcd's but always end up feeling like i'm never full.

Yes, BK over McD's....

I feel disgusted after whether i'm full or not.
This, on both counts. Not a fan myself, but definitley better than they used to be.

I feel full after eating a McDonalds, though like i have swallowed a brick then 30 minutes later i'm hungry again. It also gives me constipation and im usually very regular.

I avoid it for this reason.

you know burgers you can make yourself with some lean mince an onion and a bit of seasoning is a million times better than a mcdonalds. I have even had my 5 year old admit this too, but he still loves maccys.

Tasteless stodgy prechewed nastiness, bowel cancer in a bun :evil:

Apart from the McDonald's advertising blurb I never thought I'd see treat and McDonald's in the same sentence :LOL: :LOL:

I have not had one for years although I do like big macs but I think mainly for the sauce stuff than than the whole.

I was in the Notting Hill one the other week, as we made the mistake of taking other people's kids to the movies with us...

I could not believe the amount of 'propaganda' all over the place.

Stuff like, "Committed to quality food".

"Farm"

Lots of green, and pictures of flowers and such.

All that and they still can't fit a proper entrance door, so there is a blasting draft constantly as the single set of doors opens all the time.

Reminded me very much of a barn we used to keep our cattle in, the air so cold their breath was like steam.

Very much like that, the people coming in, paying more than the price of a good pub meal for sickly crap and being ushered into leaving by the cold, unpleasant environment. Very much cattle being herded through, just a product.

Charlieboy28":38ehnhei said:
Tasteless stodgy prechewed nastiness, bowel cancer in a bun :evil:

Quote of the day, it couldn't be further from real food if it tried. Their burgers are literally like layers of cardboard.

Burger king at least put a decent ammount of fresh salad into their 'sandwiches'.

But . . . I do love a MaccyD's caramel sundae and am quite happy to order just that from them. Kids love the whole cartoonish atmosphere of the place, I certaintly used to!

You guys don't have Wendy's over there? I don't eat at either establishment, but at least the "meat" there is fresh, not frozen.

Try finding somewhere that doesn't have free wi-fi these days!

If I were their marketing steerer, I would move away from the big lie approach, and try some re-branding. Some adult orientated licensed restaurants with genuine quality food would help too.

Back