Fife and Tayside rides thread

RobMac":ob2llfey said:
Ave terminal man-flu am wait on the minister turnin up BTW :(

Watch out for these priests. They'll dope you up on Benylin then take advantage of you.

If you're lucky ;)

Enjoyed today, despite mate slowing us down a bit. He did enjoy it in the end, just needs to get out more. A lot more. Bastard roots caught everyone out. Throw in one snapped frame and a snapped suspension link and its safe to say Pitmedden owned us this time out.

Another great November day out in Fife. Unless your name is Keith, and you've got a broken frame :?

First proper frost of the winter, mud wasn't so bad but the roots were. Enjoyed the cakes at the end!

Yup. Heard a loud bang, couldn't see anything and rode most of ride before he noticed.

aye on X2 was a bad one, bit gutted. loud ping on gentle climb, quick check and couldna see anything (cos o mud lol) was ok on downhills etc.

hour or so later on a wee fire road climb noticed a creak so stopped to check again just afore me an ZZ did the bombhole :shock: .

cracked frame right around the top tube to seat post weld.

never mind 5yr warranty, found my purchase docs from 2009 so will be giving Pauls cycles a call the morra.

fingers crossed a nice shiny new 2012 X2 frame coming my way :LOL: . should be fairly straight forward, stock forks, shocks etc and no extreme riding just my fat arse!!

funny thing i was gonna retire it for the winter after this ride as well.

now do i take zaskar or RTS next weekend lol.

Back