Dagger FS 1996 Lamborghini Stylie All Done P3 & 5 Finished..

I know mate that was one hell of a bike its in bits now :LOL: i was shocked at how nice it turned out was going to go purple on the cranks but liked it with silver looked stunning on a sunny day :D

Here is some more i'm thinking about doing to my flite saddle i brought on here with some damage to it original cover, i'm thinking about a recover to match the seats and dash of the lambo in suede

Also though have a nice Vetta SL titanium saddle that i'm toying with that looks very sharp angled looking ;)

Attachments

• lambodagger4 - Copy.jpg
    lambodagger4 - Copy.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 1,615
  • NICEONRBRODagger 019.JPG
    NICEONRBRODagger 019.JPG
    101.6 KB · Views: 1,615
I have a Dagger, stored away in a closet. It was my first FS.. loved it. Maybe someday, I will put it back together. One question... how do refasten the cable guides?

Will be watching.. can't wait to see the finished build.

I always wanted one since i read the MBA test on it in the 90s.

A very cool bike thats pretty rare,at least in this country anyway :cool:

Midorimage":tuzwkgy3 said:
I have a Dagger, stored away in a closet. It was my first FS.. loved it. Maybe someday, I will put it back together. One question... how do refasten the cable guides?

Will be watching.. can't wait to see the finished build.

Hi mate i had to drill out the rivets you have to rivet them on to the frame with any rivet gun :cool:

player":149tb3an said:
I always wanted one since i read the MBA test on it in the 90s.

A very cool bike thats pretty rare,at least in this country anyway :cool:

Same here and when it came up for sale i had to have it :D think i have that MBA test will put it up on this thread for us all very soon :cool: hope this build turns out ok :LOL: as it really is modelled round his Lamborghini or any other :cool:

:LOL: thats awesome mate have you lot guessed the colour yet :D love that picture matey

Had also had some old Judy SLs that really needed a repaint so thought these was best for the job for this build :cool:

Attachments

• gggg 004.JPG
    gggg 004.JPG
    72.2 KB · Views: 895
I never liked the un painted amps that were about at the time.They were dead lite though and everybody raced them bitd and i think thats the reason why i liked the Dagger so much.

Their used to that double page advert (cambria i think) in mba selling the dagger and other pricey framesets at the time.

It was like a wank mag at the time :LOL: :LOL:

Awesome would love to see that mag mate, just been looking for that MBA review on this Dagger was this only sold as a frame only ?

Here are some more pics of the parts i was going to use but have been changing parts as iv'e been going along :cool:

Went for a titanium Syncros in the end managed to find one on here in 26.8 :D

Attachments

• daggerfsbuild 003.JPG
    daggerfsbuild 003.JPG
    119.2 KB · Views: 878
  • daggerfsbuild 004.JPG
    daggerfsbuild 004.JPG
    104.2 KB · Views: 878
  • daggerfsbuild 001.JPG
    daggerfsbuild 001.JPG
    170.3 KB · Views: 878
Back