klasse feedback

I bought a BB from David with a little hic-up but we got it all sorted, great comms and I got a couple of beers from him, top bloke!

After buying some really nice race face turbines from him, he agreed on providing his address to some decals I've ordered from race face guys (they only accepted US or CA ad), and then ship it to me in Portugal.
And so he kindly did.
Made my day! True RB spirit : ))

Thanks!

I bought a couple sets of canti brakes and a set of levers, all quality stuff at a great price! A real pleasure to do business with, very helpful , friendly comm's and parts arrived fast and well packed (considering they travelled about half way around the world it was SUPER fast!! :shock: ) A top rating from me, a really nice guy that I'd be more than happy to do business with again!! :D :D

:D

Did a good deal with Dave...
Levers went across the ocean without any isuses and arrived cleanly in Singapore !!

Thanks Mate !! ;)

solid deal - super guy

Bought some Avid sleeves. Good guy. Good stuff. Honest as can be.

A true gent

Im pretty taken back with how true a gentleman this retrobike member is!

Dave offered to buy a frame over in the US for me and ship it over to me in the UK. Over the years ive lost faith in the majority of humanity due to being taken for a ride or generally ripped off.

This man has reminded me there are good, decent, honest people too.

My frame arrived and im absolutely delighted.

Thankyou kind sir.

Bought a frame from klasse and it arrived as described and well packaged. Communications were excellent with plenty of photos prior to the purchace.
I would be very happy to to buy from him again :)

Bought some great brake levers, exactly as described, very quick and reasonable postage from the US and a nice and friendly chap to deal with. Thanks!

Smooth transaction - nice communciation and hassle free. My handle bars arrived safe and sound.
No worries here!

THANKS

Latest posts

Back