Just out of prison.

Bpool77

Senior Retro Guru
:roll:
Just testing the water. I've just got out of jail and I know RB members can be pretty harsh regarding these things but I am a true retro bike lover regardless of the walks of life we take. Ive bought a few bikes from here had my dramas on here n what have you (not with members my ex tryed to sell my MINT 88 cindercone on here :evil: with out me knowing) an now Im back and NEEDING a new ride (bike not ex) so say hi if your open minded if I get no replys I get the message :cool:
Thanks Daz

Best wishes on your return to the hard life.

No judgement from me, we have all done our time in the joint in one way or the other.

I would point out I was lonely, and it was just out of the oven and warm and inviting and all.

Thanks.
As my mum says never borrow never lend then you'll always have a freind.
And as to what bike I'm after not sure? my pals gave me a ex pub bike cluless as to what it is (way to small for me though) alloy frame smoothed welds lx cantis stx cranks miss match components but light as anything I've ever had rattle can spray job no serial numbers on BB or drop outs (and he's a straight up man so its not iffy!) some sort of rock shox yellow showing through? It'll do for now post pics when i get a cam phone.
Bike I'd like hmmmm????

New leaf an all that just makes me feel better, maybe need to get it of my chest? see what people think? other peoples perspective? why not whats the worst that can happen? I get ripped slated and slope of to my cave? :LOL:

I suppose as you want to be so open and clear the decks as such..would you mind me asking what it was you went in prison for?

Back