110bcd ring - 42/44 tooth - steel

Dead Rats

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Looking for these bits:

- steel 110bcd chainring (42-44 tooth)

- righthand 5-bolt Shimano 170mm x 110bcd crank arm (silver) - FOUND

- French threaded 1970s road pedals (ideally Lyotard)

... and then I'll not need anything for a few days :LOL:

How's this:
110shimano.jpg

It's currently got 48/38/28t biopace rings but I've got a few other 110bcd rings that could be swapped over, a 48t surly (Stainless steel, bombproof), a 50t TA Specialities 'Zephyer' and a 53t Tioga (unused in packet). The crank is 170mm. I wouldn't want much money, or maybe swap if you have anything interesting.

Adam

hi, ta - ideally I'm after a polished silver finish to match my LH but regardless how much would you like just for the arm? And how much incl. the Surly ring? :D

You can have the crank for £5 and the chainring for £20, they retail at around £40 and its in pretty good condition, its the same as this one: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/110521110...id=p3984.m1438.l2649.&clk_rvr_id=411400547922, use the drop down menu to check price of 48t. I might have some single speed bolts to throw in if your planing on using it as single speed. Then say another £3.50 to cover postage so £28.50 in total. I can send a pic of the chainring too if you want.
Let me know what you think either way.
Adam

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
riddim-track":i7hu5hof said:
You can have the crank for £5 and the chainring for £20, they retail at around £40 and its in pretty good condition, its the same as this one: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/110521110...id=p3984.m1438.l2649.&clk_rvr_id=411400547922, use the drop down menu to check price of 48t. I might have some single speed bolts to throw in if your planing on using it as single speed. Then say another £3.50 to cover postage so £28.50 in total. I can send a pic of the chainring too if you want.
Let me know what you think either way.
Adam

ok, sounds a great deal but I'll have to pass... have found a RH arm and the only ring I REALLY need is a 42-44... many thanks tho! :D

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latest posts

Back