West Midlands Official Banter Thread

theredchili":j49jncr3 said:
To quote a current thead:

nevadasmith":j49jncr3 said:
Devizes? Would that be bikes'n'boards? Are they still going? USed to live in Devizes BITD.

BITD ? is that when you last rode ;)

atleast when he dose ride james, he dose not boar the ass of everyone by constantly going on about it. there is more chance of adrian getting his bike with stabiliser,s out the garage than your ego :LOL:

matthew71":1m2pypn8 said:
theredchili":1m2pypn8 said:
To quote a current thead:

nevadasmith":1m2pypn8 said:
Devizes? Would that be bikes'n'boards? Are they still going? USed to live in Devizes BITD.

BITD ? is that when you last rode ;)

atleast when he dose ride james, he dose not boar the ass of everyone by constantly going on about it. there is more chance of adrian getting his bike with stabiliser,s out the garage than your ego :LOL:

dose he matt :LOL:

I understand what banter is. It is clear that many don't. So let's be clear. Banter is "a supple term used to describe activities or chat that is playful, intelligent and original".

"I ride more than you" is surely in the "it's behind you" school of banter. Study Wilde, even Fry. Otherwise **** off.

am board of this thread, you cannot say what you want. perhaps it should be called banter lite or pc correct banter thread. if you want to insult me,you will have to do it by pm. no more replys from me here

ededwards":968it508 said:
Banter is "a supple term used to describe activities or chat that is playful, intelligent and original".

If any post on this thread was to make this definition of 'Banter' we were always f**ked - the wording is clear and requires all three criteria to be met including 'intelligence' - maybe James should change the title to 'West Mids -thread of mutual love and respect' we'd probably have more chance of satisfying that spec!

matthew71":968it508 said:
no more replys from me here

OK - I take it back maybe we can make this work as intended! ;)

Back