Impressions of a KLEIN Attitude

Nader":3uktr0d0 said:
Retro Spud":3uktr0d0 said:
neeps and tatties !! .... now you're taking the piss,....
Pace Nick ...believe me I'm a snug germanic moggie and just wanted to say I really like neeps and tatties :D

@Carl
you should also take me in your BANANA boat! I gotta even sailing license ...so we are all three to safety :LOL:

Now simply relax and give me some hints about my next bike for winter employment :?

Cheers

Nader i will have a deal with you, if i sort out your wheels Q/Rs and brakes and turn it into an exceptional rider, you could take some exceptional pics of my next build for me.

A fair trade.

:LOL:

sinnerman":1tn37tu5 said:
Nader i will have a deal with you, if i sort out your wheels Q/Rs and brakes and turn it into an exceptional rider, you could take some exceptional pics of my next build for me.

A fair trade.

A fair trade? :LOL: I'm not a photographer and also love biking (but perhaps you dont believe it because my bikes are always so clean...;))

...and what's your next build?

Nader":1qlhul03 said:
sinnerman":1qlhul03 said:

A fair trade.

A fair trade? :LOL: I'm not a photographer and also love biking (but perhaps you dont believe it because my bikes are always so clean...;))

...and what's your next build?

My current build has been a long haul mate, approx 10 years to find, and 2 years to build,

However i can assure you of one thing, before i grab a camera and take loads of pics, and then try convincing real mountain bikers its a rider, i will first ensure the bike is fully set up and ridable...., you know like brakes work for example..... ;)

leave the man alone he will never ride but he can photograph

he has inspired me to get all my kleins dirty and then post them.

my famous saying is: kleins are but a bike but when hey have met mother earth they become a machine

thanks andy

My first wife (why I have had another one is beyond me)was scottish so neeps and tatties are a known force, just like iron bru

any123":1h37jkvn said:

he has inspired me to get all my kleins dirty and then post them.

my famous saying is: kleins are but a bike but when hey have met mother earth they become a machine

thanks andy

Andy, i will never quite get the whole garage queen thing. And each to there own, build it and ride it, or build it and look at it, it makes no difference, we all do it for the love, and we all love in different ways, and thats cool.

Whats not so cool, is when some one gives it the bigone tries to tell us its original and a rider, and clearly its neither, i think what some of us are saying (in a light hearted manner) is give it up , we aint that stupid.

but fair play to Nader, he has taste and style, and a bloody good flair for camera work if not a pro photographer.

Rio":lc59u48y said:
Nader":lc59u48y said:
I'm not a photographer

I find that hard to believe mate ;)
just believe it Rio ;)

sinnerman":lc59u48y said:
My current build has been a long haul mate, approx 10 years to find, and 2 years to build,
I just hope it is not a KLEIN ...but I'm definitely excited!

any123":lc59u48y said:
Andy your photo is very nice ;) how often do you go with your KLEINs ?

Nader":2s83tpbr said:
Rio":2s83tpbr said:
Nader":2s83tpbr said:
I'm not a photographer

I find that hard to believe mate ;)
just believe it Rio ;)

sinnerman":2s83tpbr said:
I just hope it is not a KLEIN ...but I'm definitely excited!

any123":2s83tpbr said:
Andy your photo is very nice ;) how often do you go with your KLEINs ?

All this teasing and bullshit aside though Nader, if you ever get over here, id happily ride with you mate followed by a pint and then a photo session, you really can capture a cool bike at its best....!!!!

:cool:

Back