Updated For sale: Gran Compe, 105 mechs, simplex shifters.

Sorry for the slow replies at the moment, I'm crazy busy with work just now..

Yup, the Vitus is a dreamy frame for sure. Take a look at this chart, this gives you all the sizes and angles you could wish for. It's a square 56 ctc basically & bloody light, too!

I'm 5'10 and I found it a touch long, but then again that's a 105mm stem that's on it and I'd spent a lot of time previously riding a VERY compact mountain bike, so I think I'm used to a short top tube.

Any more questions just let me know
:)

this my old bike/ frame and I found it a little small at 6 foot which is why I sold it. It is a very very nice ride and maybe one day I'll look for a larger frame.

£100 posted...Bargainsville!...I had one many years ago and as stated it was very light and fun to ride. I was no lightweight but never had problems with flexing etc. As long as all the joints are solidly bonded, any one who buys it will not regret it.......Sean Kelly did rather well riding one of these!

I'm interested in those Simplex shifters - do they come with the bolts that screw into the bosses? If not I'll pass. I'd need them sent to France so if you want to add a couple of quid on that's fine.

Rich34":27iqmqpe said:
I'm interested in those Simplex shifters - do they come with the bolts that screw into the bosses? If not I'll pass. I'd need them sent to France so if you want to add a couple of quid on that's fine.

No bolts I'm afraid.

Back