christmas drinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make it London, everywhere has access to London and it is a veritable hub for cycling these days.

And I don't have to go very far!

What about the Bridge Inn in Amberley;

1. Great food
2. Rail links to London and Brighton
3. Fab night ride over there from Ditchling Beacon
4. Cycle friendly
5. Great food
6. Easy to get there from a24 or a23
7. Great food

We've had racing chips there Mick!

Great pub, but i think the key to this extravaganza is connections. Currently i think either Hove or Brighton is going to be more directly accessible for everyone one besides the South Coast Regulars, especially public transport-wise.

In all fairness, the south east region does include london, and that should include a HUGE swathe of RBers...anymore input than just Jerky? Could we tempt you down to the coast with a promise of salty nuts??

what's the point of a xmas drink if there's no alcohol in it!?

right, my punctuation is starting to take on a life of its own - more thoughts please...

Might have been a tad more than racing chips, I go with BCM re Hove any locals crash to recommend some place, I know Danno has given us one, any more to suggestions ?

Seriously, If you want a drink in Hove, those are the best places to go. Period. Its been a 22 year project of mine to hone these recommendations!!!

Ok, so Hove is winning so far.

Can I also put forward a date - how does the 16th sound?

I reckon a few beers after the arundel loop is quite fitting. Happy to be shot down in flames and not listen to any of you though :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back