Impressions of a KLEIN Attitude

Nader":2g6aj23p said:
Do you like colour :p

klein86.jpg

Gruß

White and Black are not colours... they are shades, or absence of colour ;)

ok, technically, white is the presence of ALL colour in the respect of wavelengths, but the absence of all colour in terms of pigmentation :LOL:

G

Thank you all for your comments :D

unkleGsif":f97vp0od said:
White and Black are not colours...
right ...but I find that colors can be terribly distracting in some objects and can take the focus away from your subject.
Taking the color out of object lets the subject speak for themselves.

Its raw, it’s stripped back, it’s honest and it allows you to show the truth.

klein87.jpg

Nader":311tzpsz said:
Thank you all for your comments :D

unkleGsif":311tzpsz said:
White and Black are not colours...
right ...but I find that colors can be terribly distracting in some objects and can take the focus away from your subject.
Taking the color out of object lets the subject speak for themselves.

Its raw, it’s stripped back, it’s honest and it allows you to show the truth.

klein87.jpg

Totally agree with you Nader,
The bike looks great in its current colour scheme, The Factory paint jobs and those done by Jon R look the mutts Knutz but often become the main attraction.

On a slighty more controversial note,
You take some of the best pictures I've ever seen, certainly on here... but the ones you've recently put forward for P.O.T.M leave me a little cold :oops: and voting for others

Nick

Retro Spud":2bpeifh6 said:
...but the ones you've recently put forward for P.O.T.M leave me a little cold :oops: and voting for others

Nick
nae bother Nick :D (....'m getting better)

Nader":30jenbj9 said:
Retro Spud":30jenbj9 said:
...but the ones you've recently put forward for P.O.T.M leave me a little cold :oops: and voting for others

Nick

Nader

Your an enigma to me,
Hafencity if I'm correct is the well heeled part of Hamburg in Northern Germany
"Nader" is a name of middle East origin (Persia ?)
and yet your command and use of English ... and even Scottish humour is very impressive and written in such a way that you obviously have well established connectons with us Brits, and skillfully play with language.

I think I know you well enough to realise that you'll toy with me regarding the comments written above, and I'll still be none the wiser :shock: ... if nothing else I find your posts entertaining and make for compulsive reading :LOL:

Gotta say I'm looking forward to your next project and the contoversy / Schadenfreude you so skillfully love to court as this site can sometimes become a little to serious ;)

B.T.W I too would love to see a picture of this bike after a hard muddy ride, so get up the Tonsheide Forest....
Carls comments about it never getting dirty and avoiding dog poo had me in stitches...

freundlichen Gruben

Nick

PS
I bet you're really a common Brummie called Ralph who lives above a chip shop in Solihull
And the reason the bike never gets dirty is you can't risk taking it out for fear of bumping into Andy (Any123)
who'd take an overly keen interest in the Paint... or Powder coat !!

unkleGsif":30jenbj9 said:
White and Black are not colours... they are shades, or absence of colour ;)

ok, technically, white is the presence of ALL colour in the respect of wavelengths, but the absence of all colour in terms of pigmentation :LOL:

G

Ahh a fellow scholar of Additive and Subtractive colours (YMC v RGB)

Retro Spud":1e5njowh said:
Nader":1e5njowh said:

Nick

Nader

Your an enigma to me,
Hafencity if I'm correct is the well heeled part of Hamburg in Northern Germany
"Nader" is a name of middle East origin (Persia ?)
and yet your command and use of English ... and even Scottish humour is very impressive and written in such a way that you obviously have well established connectons with us Brits, and skillfully play with language.

I think I know you well enough to realise that you'll toy with me regarding the comments written above, and I'll still be none the wiser :shock: ... if nothing else I find your posts entertaining and make for compulsive reading :LOL:

Gotta say I'm looking forward to your next project and the contoversy / Schadenfreude you so skillfully love to court as this site can sometimes become a little to serious ;)
Persia? ... I love the country of 1001 fairytale ;)
Because of my job I'm around the globe away on business.. and I love neeps and tatties with glenfiddich whisky! :D

The earth is so small but so beautiful.....

Yes you looking forward to my next build ...it will be Steel.

B.T.W I too would love to see a picture of this bike after a hard muddy ride, so get up the Tonsheide Forest....
Carls comments about it never getting dirty and avoiding dog poo had me in stitches...
you've my word for it Nick ;)

Nader":dpik553r said:
Because of my job I'm around the globe away on business.. and I love neeps and tatties with glenfiddich whisky! :D

neeps and tatties !! .... now you're taking the piss, :shock:
I've got Scottish Parents but most Brits who live south of the Scottish boarder will have no idea what the hell you're referring to and will end up Googling it...

I think I'm going to bow out and quit whilst I'm behind ! :LOL:

Retro Spud":1rppgi8a said:
Nader":1rppgi8a said:

neeps and tatties !! .... now you're taking the piss,
Most Brits who live south of the Scottish boarder will have no idea what the hell you're referring to and will end up Goggling it...

I think I'm going to quit whilst I'm behind !

I have safely Moored my BANNANA Boat which i sailed in on,

and theres plenty of space next to mine if you wanna Moor yours too my friend.

But be careful, i have just seen a flock of pink pigs flying overhead......

What ever Next. A rider indeed......PMSL.

sinnerman":l34ig32h said:
Retro Spud":l34ig32h said:
Nader":l34ig32h said:

neeps and tatties !! .... now you're taking the piss,
Most Brits who live south of the Scottish boarder will have no idea what the hell you're referring to and will end up Googling it...

I think I'm going to quit whilst I'm behind !

I have safely Moored my BANNANA Boat which i sailed in on,

and theres plenty of space next to mine if you wanna Moor yours too my friend.

But be careful, i have just seen a flock of pink pigs flying overhead......

What ever Next. A rider indeed......PMSL.

Carl

You're spot on I should pull in and moor up ASAP ...as I feel like a mouse who's being played/toy'ed with by a Germanic moggie :LOL:

Retro Spud":gkizb8h6 said:
neeps and tatties !! .... now you're taking the piss,....
Pace Nick ...believe me I'm a snug germanic moggie and just wanted to say I really like neeps and tatties :D

@Carl
you should also take me in your BANANA boat! I gotta even sailing license ...so we are all three to safety :LOL:

Now simply relax and give me some hints about my next bike for winter employment :?

Cheers

Back