Curtis freestyler sidehack

BENDYTROLL ELEVENTEEN":132nn5fp said:
First off I remember two offers - one was at £40 and so i offered to double it at £80 and that i would sort out how to get it.
I found it rude that the pm's stopped (but i guess that is thanks to you ;) ) and that he couldn't even pm me saying any thing :roll:

I couldnt remember how much your offers were, your memory is far better than mine. But i do remember how much it was roughly worth back then and now. Back then i had five curtis frames, though now i only have two.

As for removing my post in the "what's my bike worth" that was up to me as a member - this is not a breach of being a moderator as any one can delete a thread they have posted in any thread.

Completely removing a post is a power that only moderators and administrators have. Us mere mortals have only the ability to edit a post, sure we can delete everything and put in the minimum characters. But to completely remove all trace of a post is not possible.

My knowledge of bmx has increased over the two years here - my prices are only what the latest prices of bikes selling and not two years ago - i wanted the bike because it was different - it needed work - it was not as it is now - as for the offered price, it was up to freestyler what he wanted to accept and he did at the time only to pull the deal and never talk to me again till now.

Well, he was only a teenager, and i can only imagine the vajayjay he was being tempted with at the time. It doesn't surprise me he was distracted away. Oh, and i corrected you grammar, no charge.

so yes i have the right to delete any thing that i post - this has nothing to do with being the BMX moderator here !

I still think it was a bit rude to cover your tracks with your newfound mod powers...

yes i found it rude when freestyler just suddenly stopped dealing with me and never answered why !

Teenagers eh?

I have no problem with what has been done to the CW or how much hard work you say has gone into it - i said it was a shame that is was taken apart as it was a unique bmx.

and did i ever say that right now i wanted to buy the bike, even if it is worth more than £20 £40 or even £60

Seriously, had you seen the abomination you would have put the thing to sleep too. What has risen from the ashes is truly amazing, and needs to be admired.

so do you have any thing else you want to say to me ? please make sure you get all the facts right before you jump in again ;)

cheers B - a member on here and a bmx moderator on here - see i am allowed to be both ;)

Anything to say? Please lollipop, don't ban me. I quite like it here usually.

P.S. Its a CURTIS frame, not a CW. Two very different companies with over five thousand miles between them.....

Skickat från min iPhone

my mistake on the cw and cutis ;)

why would i ban you ?

you can do what you like to your own post - it just so happens that i choose not to play around and put some thing like a smiley face or so, but instead my choice was to delete what i had put up ;)

he never said his age when dealing with me ? i think he can think for himself if he can push a button and type

thanks for the grammar check - me, well i don't really care how it's put, as long as the point comes across ;) i'm sure most folk on here can read and make sense of most of it ;) ;)

any way i'm sure you are as bored as i am with this back and forth of " i'm right and your wrong posting"

so i will let you go get stuck into some thing else, that you might enjoy ;)

oh and you spelt BENDYCAT wrong ;) :roll: :facepalm:

cheers B ;)

Done! Shimano's aeroyal and odi mushrooms arrived this morning... Fitted them and took a photo.. *Better ones to come next week with a proper camera.. Still an on going project though as a nice set of cranks.. sugino maybe? A kashimax aero and original skyways would be lovely oh and a curtis pad set ofcourse but for now here she is and im extreamly happy with it!

curtisbmx.jpg

Just a small thing....Why the race plate? it's a freestyler ;)

Other than that i think it's lovely :cool:

I always wanted one Bitd

Back