West Midlands Official Banter Thread

theredchili":3h5wujb1 said:
you use to have a skoda dad, so f**k off

Bloody great line that was - note to self - never ever get a skoda or my son might use that on me :LOL:

Thanks for the pic James - seems like a distant memory and I almost forgot that Dave was on that ride he went home so early!

I aven't ridden for so long I think I'm going to need my stabilisers back on again.

nevadasmith":x8m7lzsb said:
theredchili":x8m7lzsb said:

Bloody great line that was - note to self - never ever get a skoda or my son might use that on me :LOL:

Thanks for the pic James - seems like a distant memory and I almost forgot that Dave was on that ride he went home so early!

I aven't ridden for so long I think I'm going to need my stabilisers back on again.

The stabiliser,s will probably get snagged on the countless garage queens on the way out.so you may aswell get back to ebay searches like you did on mayhem weekend :LOL:

matthew71":f1o3500d said:
nevadasmith":f1o3500d said:
theredchili":f1o3500d said:

The stabiliser,s will probably get snagged on the countless garage queens on the way out.so you may aswell get back to ebay searches like you did on mayhem weekend :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

matthew71 aka Dr Evil":32f93hl3 said:

Yep it's taking up a lot of time to find NOS period stabilisers for each bike, so long in fact that I may end up missing mayhem next year too......! :LOL:

daj aka Mr Bigglesworth":32f93hl3 said:

Shut up Dave ;)

Attachments

• 1480___Source.jpg
    1480___Source.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 793
theredchili":3kd7ktha said:
me ? sorry I'm injured Through riding , a riding injury so don't know , saturday ? ;)

Not you ...your the ultimate rider ...your always riding!!

I meant the garage queen!!

daj":i9wrlyq5 said:
theredchili":i9wrlyq5 said:
me ? sorry I'm injured Through riding , a riding injury so don't know , saturday ? ;)

Not you ...your the ultimate rider ...your always riding!!

I meant the garage queen!!

Not sure - next year maybe.....

Latest posts

Back