Klein Attitude Gator Linear Fade

andrewl":3hbcixab said:
Archangel":3hbcixab said:
John":3hbcixab said:
Don't recall what size it is, sure one of the klein experts will know.

20" = Medium

That frame is the same as mine and its a 19"

No mate, that Gator is 20". The headtube is longer than in 19" frame.
Besides, the serial under the bb shell reveals the size...

A little lowdown of the Klein sizes from 18" to 20":

18"
rainforest9.jpg

19"
horizon1.jpg

20"
blackadroit1.jpg

Ah the new profile picture its certainly a great looking 20'' just right for JV height :D

yes, 20" or medium.

to complete it

21" (Large)

attitude93_kai_moonrise_1.jpg

22" (X-Large)

attitude_1990_ravagni_seite.jpg

Klein measured from the top of a virtual horizontal top tube to the center bb, that's why their size quotations are larger than if measured c-c along the seat tube.

235128KleinSizing.jpg

the best way to determine the frame size is by the length of the head tube. XS (18") and S (19") frames have a 90mm long head tube but the XS frames have a tube style rear brake cable guide welded onto the seat tube extension above the top tube. M (20") 120mm long head tube, L (21") 145mm, XL (22") 175mm.

Carsten

I always though Klein measured their frames from the floor. ;)

Another nice ride John. Actually I prefer this you the Yo. But you have both so why choose! :LOL:

Yeah, sure it is a 20". Fits well enough.

Stick Legs":34fqjr5c said:
Another nice ride John. Actually I prefer this you the Yo. But you have both so why choose! :LOL:

Cheers. I like them both equally so why choose :D

Anyhow since it was a fine evening yesterday took the Klein out for its first proper ride.

main.php

The old girl goes like a rocket. Not sure as I'm going to be doing any touring on it though. The disc did come clean eventually, sadly one of the nipples has come loose already - it looks good if nothing else :p

Love it John, especially that RetroBike sticker on the Disk Drive :cool:

Uber Uber..

Back