WTF does 'sick' mean?

mrkawasaki":gow7x210 said:

Neil:

For the sake of our beautiful friendship, I am presuming by me being 'fierce' you mean this;

"A word that can describe something as outstanding, really cool, eye catching, brutal and satisfying"

as opposed to this;

"A term that gay men used in the late 1990s and early 2000s to describe absolutely everything that was of "exceptional quality"

BB.

Munter
Munted
Gurning
Sorted
Bro
Dude
Dawg

And many many more. English is the most elastic language in the world, you can say anything and use anything as a euphemism or metaphore and generally most people will get it (in Great Britain anyway), I mean how many eupemeisms for penis are there, probably well over 60 and you can easily invent your own, great fun for the kids on a rainy day.

Hooray for English

B77":2qbplpx8 said:
English is the most elastic language in the world, you can say anything and use anything as a euphemism or metaphore and generally most people will get it ....... Hooray for English

Absoluetely

Mate of mine (gay, but not in that flamboyant and annoying Louie Spence way) came out with a belter a while back... talking about someone we know who's in the closet, but I wasnt aware of being.....

"Oh Him? He's gay as a window"

Had me falling about the pub in peices
One of those irreverant, off the cuff jewels, and is still in our social groups' regular vocabulary

Priceless

G

B77":3613jntk said:
And many many more. English is the most elastic language in the world, you can say anything and use anything as a euphemism or metaphore and generally most people will get it (in Great Britain anyway)

I'd go along with that. I've lost count of how many euphemisms for being drunk there are!

David

Back