GTA V

Fair play dude, if that's the case you'll be very very happy with this gen. Rdr, gta, as mentioned and a butt tonne of other awesome games. Ive enjoyed this gen more than any other, though I've only really been 'seriuos' since the ps1, I've played a lot other stuff along the early eighties.

I'd be happy if they just revamped Vice City for the 360 as that game was amazing with a cool soundtrack and a mix of Miami Vice, Scarface and Carlitos way for good measure :cool:

Inzaman":13i2qxxo said:
I'd be happy if they just revamped Vice City for the 360 as that game was amazing with a cool soundtrack and a mix of Miami Vice, Scarface and Carlitos way for good measure :cool:

Tis the fanboys grail that. I'm pretty happy to be seeing Los santos again. I'm looking forward to spending a few hours mooching about on a bmx.

Inzaman":1xzfg68w said:

plus some zombies!

gavinda":mz37vqml said:
Inzaman":mz37vqml said:

Tis the fanboys grail that. I'm pretty happy to be seeing Los santos again. I'm looking forward to spending a few hours mooching about on a bmx.

Same here, i have played most of the GTA franchise from the overhead days of the PS1, i think the last one was my least favourite but V is looking pretty musy have so far :D

Back