Ally's Road Sale. DA and Mavic Stuff.

Ally

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Parts from another project which is won't be happening.

Prices for parts posted UK only. Paypal gift, or you can pay the fees if you feel more comfortable that way.

Any more info, or for more pics, PM with your e-mail and i'll get some over to you.

1. Simplex Retrofriction DT shifters. Very nice condition. Matches the mechs below. £30. SOLD.

2.DA 7401(?) 7-speed hubs. 32h, 126mm, c/w DA skewers and 12-21 7sp uniglide cassette. Good condition, lots of life in the cassette. £50.
BikeSale229.jpg

3.DA 7401 shifters (7-speed). Good condition. £20
BikeSale234.jpg

4. SSC Chainset. 170mm, 9/16"x20F threads. Unused by me, all appears good. £50. SOLD.

5. Matching SSC pedals and Christophe clips. Bearings could do with fresh grease, but no issues. Clips a bit corroded on the inside surface, but ok on the outside. £50. SOLD

6. Mavic Callipers. Fair/Resonable condition, a few marks and need a clean. £40. SOLD.

7.SSC Rear, with the all-important washer. A few marks as seen in the pics, but overall good. Lovely mechs indeed. £40. SOLD.

8. SSC Front. Good condition. Same as the rear, a little piece of engineered art. £20. SOLD.

Simplex shifters and Mavic pedals now sold.

Cheers guys, I'll get these posted to you in the morning.

Simplex shifters, Mavic pedals, Mavic callipers now sold and posted. Many thanks guys, very easy and straightforward transactions all round.

Some nice parts left for sale though if anyone is interested or would like to speak to me about any of them.

Can you get me a postage included price on the rear derailleur to Australia please ? cheers Ian

Back