Kona Fan
GT Fan
Feedback
View
NWA: Hobson Moor - East Manchester Moors ~ Sunday 25th November 2012

IMAG1022.jpg

NWA-HobsonMoorRecce.jpg

:: Date: Sunday 25th November 2012
:: Distance/time: 10 - 12 Miles with various route options/approx 3-4 hrs including stops.
:: Meeting at: 10am. Ride starts at 10:30am. Free Parking on Hobson Moor Road at Hobson Moor Climbing Quarry. Matley near Hyde and Staleybridge.
:: Postcode: TBC. Grid Ref: SJ 989 967
:: Directions: 2 miles from the eastern end of the M67, off the A6018.
:: Terrain: Practically all off road, on a mixture of well surfaced , natural byways and some great sections of singletrack.

We'll be riding on Hollingworth Hall Moor. The weather and number of riders riding it will define exactly which route we take and the trails we ride.

Please bring some food with you and be prepared if the weather is bad. It can be very exposed on the top of the moors.

Please sign up on this thread.

link to last years ride, http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... 6&start=15

Big mistake with the day it's sunday not saturday, well at least the date was right :oops:

i will see if i can come up to meet some of you guys,thats if i can get a headset sorted before then,mines a little notchy.

the pics from last year look good,different time of year i think. :shock: :shock:

Somehow missed this announcement :oops: Will be there of course, and Charlieboy is making the trek up from the other side of Brum on the promise of calm and clear blue skies... :cool:

Might be up for this. Any idea what time we'd be finished?

I hope we will be finished for 3.30pm but if peoples need to escape we are never more than 15mins from the cars,
Im going to bring a light just in case as it goes dark about 4.15pm,

weather...rain pushing north in the morning clear skies all day then more rain at tea time, ignore tonights weather it should have gone,
but the trails will be wet,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back