FOUND IT.

tingel.tangel.bub

Retro Newbie
Hi,
I am still searching for a Cyclo Benelux "MK 7" or "Super 60" rear derailleur. Condition may not be too good, must not be too expensive.

If You can offer me an other type of Cyclo Benelux derailleur from the 50s, please just write to me.

It is needed to complete my 50s Falcon San Remo, which wants to be original. :D

Cheers, Max

Are you sure it wants to be original?.....Have you spoken with it?....Sought its feelings and opinions on the subject of components?....Perhaps it wants to break free and be postmodern?......perhaps 1970s?

tingel.tangel.bub":1sky611c said:
I am totally sure. I can feel it. We are in an intimate relationship, you know? ;)

Thats ok then....often the frames feelings and opinions get ignored.....i appreciate rider/frame is a very intimate relationship.....has your frame got a name?....Mine is Lilly....it is a De Rosa....and there is a joke in there but you would have to have been around in the 1960s.

Yeah, his name is Oskar. But if it rains or you're cheesed with him You can just call him Shaun.

Unfortunately i dont get your joke cause I'm from the 90s...

(early nineties... :eek: )

tingel.tangel.bub":4t4djand said:
Yeah, his name is Oskar. But if it rains or you're cheesed with him You can just call him Shaun.

Unfortunately i dont get your joke cause I'm from the 90s...

(early nineties... :eek: )

De Rosa translated into English is the 'The Pink'.....Scaffold a band from Liverpool had a hit in 1968 called [you guessed it]:

Lilly The Pink......and here it is for you to enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2x8D4T--0v4

You are an iconoclast...braking [pun intended] with tradition by giving your bike a male name....why Oskar?

@El10: Yes, it is! Sent you a PM.

sawston_vulcan":vh2byqfg said:
De Rosa translated into English is the 'The Pink'.....Scaffold a band from Liverpool had a hit in 1968 called [you guessed it]:

Haha, I'd never guessed that...just didnt know the band.. not really my kind of music to be honest...

sawston_vulcan":vh2byqfg said:
You are an iconoclast...braking [pun intended] with tradition by giving your bike a male name....why Oskar?

;) .... He's always so cold and brittle, never tidies up the kitchen, always loitering after work and hates shopping (hates to change his look, just wants to stay in his original condition...). That cant be a woman!
And Oskar is just a nice name, isn't it?

tingel.tangel.bub":2xu6jiqd said:
@El10: Yes, it is! Sent you a PM.

sawston_vulcan":2xu6jiqd said:

Haha, I'd never guessed that...just didnt know the band.. not really my kind of music to be honest...

sawston_vulcan":2xu6jiqd said:

;) .... He's always so cold and brittle, never tidies up the kitchen, always loitering after work and hates shopping (hates to change his look, just wants to stay in his original condition...). That cant be a woman!
And Oskar is just a nice name, isn't it?

The Scaffold [as was] stood outside 'normal' music....i believe one of the band is a cousin of Paul McCartney and Roger McGough is a celebrated and much published poet [though i know bugger all about poetry].

Sorry to say your bike's personality matches quite a few women like that...though i concur that Oskar is a nice name.

Back