Fife and Tayside rides thread

clubby

as Velo says

from Dundee, M90 Jnct4 Kelty. at end of slip road, turn right to head west up hill.

first right is pony place, 2nd right is entrance to forrestry commission land (blairadam)

saty on main access road, then head down hill, kink left across wee bridge then straight on to main buildings and carpark.

think me, rob and ZZ making this.

will be a good hour or so ride out.......and you will get very, very, very muddy!!

Had a good night ride with Plough Boy tonight, weather/temperature was braw. I think we did 15 miles at a no bad pace BTW, Keith had a couple of pretty entertaining off's, well they looked funny to me :LOL: Let me see mmm how many times did I fall?????????? :roll:
Oow thats right NONE get it up yeah Plough Boy :twisted:

lol aye ok will give ye that one.

15miles at average 6mph+ - about double teh normal sunday run speed lol.

lookin forward to sunday now.

another no-show for me tomorrow

mare bliddy decorating going on

next week i hope

Had a brilliant day with the guys at Blairadam today, Im sure there was 6 of us. Great riding, great mate & great craic ;)

Only spoiled but some lout & his burd burnin me off on the bypass on the way there, erse :x

I would consider it if you guys didn't keep insisting on Sundays and mornings. Cant do Sundays at the moment and 10am starts for me involve getting to someone who can give me a lift at stupid o'clock in the morning by train.

Thus its probably a no from me but remember Keithyr, I've not forgot the dosh you owe me ;)

i can do sat mornings as well Velo but think ZZand Rob canna.

if you fancy doin either a fife run or Pentlands round by yours on a Saturday I wouldna mind coming across to your neck of the woods for a change.

i had forgotten that grateful fiver but will keep it in safe hands till i catch up with you next.

Always up for a Pentlands or Velotrails (TM) day oot. Most Saturdays I'm free, although past couple of weeks have been doing a bit of work.

Free this Saturday :)

i canna make this sat as taking the wife to edinburgh for birthday treat thurs/friday nights (cheekily organised so i can be back in fife for pitmedden sunday lol).

next sat aye though

Back