outed - do not look if you value your eyesight!!!

02gf74

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
.... but for those brave enough to view, rememebr the poll about ebay etiquette?

well this was the bike I referred to - look at that colour scheme!!!! A right mess if you ask me, and what is going on with the seatpost clamp, not to mention the seatpost being fitted back to front?!?!?!?! :shock:

.... and yeah, I kept it quiet to thwart the oppostioin just in case I was going to bid but in the end auction finished early and I decided I didn't want a bike that yellow.

$(KGrHqJHJCIFCCqCP!tPBQlsw9Qh)!~~60_58.JPG

Well i did have 20:20 Vision lol......... But actually I really like that bike, I love Proflex's anyway, i would have tweaked it a tad but apart from that looks nice :cool:

I'm guessing someone approached the seller and sorted a deal outside of ebay?

The seatpost clamp is a triple clamp, seen some on CRC, and the silver thing above is a rear light, not that you would need it lol :)

Rampage":900kxeti said:
Is there a linkage missing or is it meant to be like that?

The shock unit works in the reverse so stretches instead of compresses, very unusual set up but worked to a fashion, obviously had limitations.

:D

I like it too, with a red or blue seatpost on , i think it would look cool.

it does remind me rather of my orange gringo in yellow red and blue and black colour scheme type tang

Back