GTA V

bf3 for me is one of the best ive played in a long time....i have the special add onns and i think it made the game much better...longest shot so far is over 650 meters with a head shot from the crane in the refinery level..

Refinery level is my favourite.

I like the walking dead series as it makes the zombies more a plot device than the actual main feature of the series. Looking forward to season 2.

On that note, if you like listening to podcasts checkout 'the zombie podcast' .com or 'we're alive' on the iTunes Store. It's a brilliant episodic story of post zombie uprising LA. Well acted, great sound effects and its free. Currently at about 25 hours of listening and still going.

Angry birds star wars? So its taking over lego franchise? I cant figure it how it would work. Xbox still?

Walking dead game?
Wonder if they will have an apocolypse on GTA.

George Lucas paying for another divorce and killing my childhood at the same time. 'twas the first film I ever saw in the cinema.

It wouldn't surprise me to see 'zombie' gta as they cashed in red dead with the undead expansion. I didn't play it but it was aid to be quite respectable

If anyone's thinking of getting Black Ops 2, don't bother. Got it on Monday evening, if it were map packs and add pn ok but for something that had as much hype as Blops2 it's a very poor showing indeed. Very disappointed.

christ, i still have a playstation 2, and i only use that for a DVD player (just bought a dedicated DVD player aswell). its now a book end.

i think i'd like to get a 360.

GTA would be one of my first purchases.
next to Streetfighter and RDR....

May as well wait for the next gen dude ... The 'next 360' is slated to come out next year and more than likely you'll be able to play Rdr and gta4 on that, providing they don't move to digital downloads only.

i've no intention of being up to date (i still rock the Gamecube with mariokart on occasion).

what interests me with the next xbox, is how cheap the current one will be going for once that one hits the shelf.
i've no problem being one step behind with tech if it saves me a wad of cashola which i can then spend on here :)

Back