BikePro website has gone...?

Fascinating back story to this site. Thanks for posting that up Ben.

It makes complete sense now as to why the BikePro website exists from a time before the internet became widely available.

All that talk of Photoshop v1, Aldus Pagemaker and optical drives makes me go all dewy eyed with nostalgia too.
It's funny to think that the project was undertaken on computers which were far less powerful than even today's iPhones and the like.

Maybe I should set up a retro Photoshop forum.

Paul - you should see my collection of old Apples, most of them with corresponding copies of the cutting edge software of the day!

It really is like looking back on life seeing them there together...

Where's the time gone?!

BB

Off to storage over the next few days to see if I can find that backup. Ahem.

If anyone has a copy more handy let me know.

Otherwise the waybackwhenmachine seems to have it all, sure it can be pulled out of there somehow.

Looks like the whois hasn't changed, hopefully just means a glitch at their end.

The very best thing about the site was when people would find it for the first time and announce that all this retro stuff was still for sale.......

Lid":7uz6ml1u said:
The very best thing about the site was when people would find it for the first time and announce that all this retro stuff was still for sale.......

I remember emailing about 7-8 years ago about some Nuke Proof hubs...

Rookie!

BB

Lol...I will openly admit i was just getting excited over.. call us for a 27.0 Ti syncros post.
doh

Back