christmas drinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a thought, as we all meet in Arundel for rides how about meeting there for a drink? There are some awesome boozers and, after working in one of the boozers for 5 years, I might even be able to swing some complimentary nuts our way...

What do you think?

Usually the promise of a mouthful of free nuts is enough to get me anywhere, sadly Arundel is a bit far for me, Brighton is doable as I can get the bus in, but Arundel would mean at least three modes of public transport.

markwashington":1hd9w0jw said:
Usually the promise of a mouthful of free nuts is enough to get me anywhere, sadly Arundel is a bit far for me, Brighton is doable as I can get the bus in, but Arundel would mean at least three modes of public transport.

Ditto, however I would argue that it is relatively easy to get a free mouthful of salty nuts along the prom....

warpedboy2":1iqea5sg said:
Are there any decent pubs in Worthing (i.e. Not full of tw@ts?)

I think a fact finding mission might be in order!

The Whestsheaf has historically been pretty good, but I haven't been in since it changed hands a while ago, the other town centre pubs are pretty much what you would imagine. I might be in town this weekend with the rugby so might be able to report back...

warpedboy2":20shgjrt said:
Are there any decent pubs in Worthing (i.e. Not full of tw@ts?)

I think a fact finding mission might be in order!

The Whestsheaf has historically been pretty good, but I haven't been in since it changed hands a while ago, the other town centre pubs are pretty much what you would imagine. I might be in town this weekend with the rugby so might be able to report back...

Seldon, by the gas works....Castle, by Morrison's....Cricketers in Broadwater, Hare and Hounds, town center, all walking distance from the station.

Connaught in Hove is a great gastro pub with some good ales on tap. Nice atmosphere and nice open fire. Forragers in Hove, same as above, as is the Westbourne. If you want pubs without idiots, these are the only places to go....

Some nice birds there too :D

All 5 mins from hove station

would be tempted, Hove is no probs for me, Brighton even less of a problem.
i can bring free nuts wherever really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back