And today I did......

My girlfriend is an administrator and has a frightening typing speed but she claims she can type even faster on one of those old mechanical typewriters than on a modern word processor :shock:

My father has an ancient 1950's job he still uses and I used to imagine tiny figures working within that mechanical monster when I was a child. Very pleasingly retro :D

they are off :LOL:

nothing super fancy some Tora solo airs, not lightweight but reliable and I'm no weight weenie freak anyway. The surly forks are nice but I fancied summit for the trail centre type trails and these were good value imho. You got bouncy forks up front?

clockworkgazz":3r14zgot said:
they are off :LOL:

nothing super fancy some Tora solo airs, not lightweight but reliable and I'm no weight weenie freak anyway. The surly forks are nice but I fancied summit for the trail centre type trails and these were good value imho. You got bouncy forks up front?

Phew. If you had posted any more pics of the Monkey defiled with the skinny tyres I might have had to remonstrate.:shock: :LOL:

I'm still running rigid just now. Not felt the need for bounce yet, but not ruling it out. Be good to hear how you find them.

Back