• breezer, breeze in hooded.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • klein horizontal

• yeti loopstay

• merlin titanium (old style)

• merlin, IF, litespeed (new style re IF 07 thread)

• other

• Total voters
I'm using my time over here in the US to purchase me a new Seven Ti frame (don't ya love the exchange rate!). The only thing that held me back was the dropout, but as I wanted to use discs there wasn't much choice as they don't do the full length stays any more, and with Merlin, IF, et al all doing the same I'm going to grin and bear it (to be honest they look so much nicer in the flesh).

Any hoo, my Sevens going to be very custom with all manner of personal stuff so the drop outs are small potatoes, and as none of the other Ti guys offer the same level of custom as Seven (and because I've always wanted one) there was no other choice in my eyes!

All that said, nothing comes close to my Fat Ti's dropouts (except another persons Fat Ti dropouts!)

jez-2-many-bikes":996l1hdi said:
hahahhaa

"The virtues of top-tube cable stop placement"

ohhh, thats a good one :) hahaha Ibis hand job obviously rules, but the 1/2 wrap arounds on the original merlin XLM were gorgeous ;)

cchris2lou":12iyvzip said:
I like the yeti ones .
it looks very clean

I was impressed when I first saw curlys yeti arc ti. took some effort to make that curved chainstay/ seatstay/ dropout junction in ti :)

Agree with you , it is very hard to bend titanium .
Were these Yeti TI any good ? not something you see everyday .

scant":3prm1ggs said:
jez-2-many-bikes":3prm1ggs said:
This is such a sad post.

My god, I cant believe we are comparing "drop outs" now.

:D

next month, head tube badges ;) hahaha

head badges..now we're talking. Indy Fab sterling silver anyone :cool: