West Midlands Official Banter Thread

He came out on the British Steel ride, remember, the one you left early as you "weren't feeling like riding "

Still on a retro bike though hey? ;) Thought you would of replied to Matt rather than trying to have another dig at me !! :LOL: :LOL:

NeilM":s1lniwa5 said:
theredchili":s1lniwa5 said:
May try it on the full susser instead of the SS , depending on pain levels on the day

Far be it from me to be sensible, but....

Speaking from close to 30 years Martial Arts experience.

If the rib is just separated from the intercostal, then you might just get away with a ride... provided you don't do too much breathing ;)

If the rib is cracked or definitely broken, then don't do it.

So what your actually saying Neil unless James is competing for a Gold medal at the Wobble dont be a dick? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

daj":3vokbdd9 said:
So what your actually saying Neil unless James is competing for a Gold medal at the Wobble dont be a dick? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Ermm... YUP! That'd be about the size of it.

daj":3akpjji2 said:
He came out on the British Steel ride, remember, the one you left early as you "weren't feeling like riding "

Still on a retro bike though hey? ;) Thought you would of replied to Matt rather than trying to have another dig at me !! :LOL: :LOL:

I actually got injured riding a Retrobike Sunday ;) but I guess the
more you ride ,the more chance of incident

matthew71":23y9mn4b said:
theredchili":23y9mn4b said:
daj":23y9mn4b said:
Still you got the perfect excuse to enjoy the only enjoyable part of the Wobble ..... Drinking and chilling!!! :LOL: :LOL:

May try it on the full susser instead of the SS , depending on pain levels on the day

are you plain stupid ? THE mountain rescue man be rescued by the proper mountain rescue with a punctured lung :roll:

Not stupid, just a rider , riders ride simple as. Won't need rescue will rescue myself, with wrap my chest in old tubes to protect myself

Don't need excuses for not riding , me ;)

theredchili":23s8qr7v said:
matthew71":23s8qr7v said:
theredchili":23s8qr7v said:
daj":23s8qr7v said:
Still you got the perfect excuse to enjoy the only enjoyable part of the Wobble ..... Drinking and chilling!!! :LOL: :LOL:

are you plain stupid ? THE mountain rescue man be rescued by the proper mountain rescue with a punctured lung :roll:

Not stupid, just a rider , riders ride simple as. Won't need rescue will rescue myself, with wrap my chest in old tubes to protect myself

Plenty of excuses for the national rides,did you make any? or was it all the fat,s gear hangers have rusted off?

matthew71":wc1de6e9 said:
theredchili":wc1de6e9 said:
matthew71":wc1de6e9 said:
theredchili":wc1de6e9 said:
daj":wc1de6e9 said:

Plenty of excuses for the national rides,did you make any? or was it all the fat,s gear hangers have rusted off?

My excuses are the same as yours, kids come first ;)

Mech hangers are over rated anyway

theredchili":2s2nw637 said:
kids come first ;)

Mine do...you'd think they'd give the old man a break from time to time and allow him the honour of an occasional hilltop victory, but no; there I am slogging up a hill mind and body in battle against one another, I look up and ahead of me there he is, legs spinning making it all look ohhh sooo easy......

Oh, hold on, that's not what you meant is it? :oops:

NeilM":2wmzk2me said:
theredchili":2wmzk2me said:
kids come first ;)

Mine do...you'd think they'd give the old man a break from time to time and allow him the honour of an occasional hilltop victory, but no; there I am slogging up a hill mind and body in battle against one another, I look up and ahead of me there he is, legs spinning making it all look ohhh sooo easy......

Oh, hold on, that's not what you meant is it? :oops:

Neil, the only thing you need to remember from you kids :

you use to have a skoda dad, so f**k off

theredchili":22g8djio said:
Neil, the only thing you need to remember from you kids :

you use to have a skoda dad, so f**k off

James, it rings constantly in my ears. :roll:

P.s. Got another one at the moment, until the nice man at Hertz asks for it back.

Back