Frames and component sale - mostly sold so now closed

Deax

Devout Dirtbag
Some excess bits and pieces for sale – prices include shipping to the UK – please pm for prices for Europe or elsewhere. Happy to answer questions, provide more photos.
First come, first served!

2x Elite bottle cages

These may well be a current model – they have gel pads to add security. Not much to say really.

£6 shipped to the UK - Sold!

Cateye Vectra Computer circa 1990

The ideal accessory for a classic build. Works fine – I’ve put a new battery in and will include some cable ties. The documentation is still available online..

£12 shipped to the UK

A collection of Simplex / Suntour gear levers

Simplex – I don’t believe any of these are retrofriction. I’ve not attempted to clean these at all and I suspect that the chrome pieces are tarnished quite badly. The good news is that there’s 2 sets of Simplex that are complete, and the single lever (I think) is only missing the tightening bolt. A couple of bonus Suntour levers as well!

£20 shipped to the UK - Sold!

Tange `Allez’ Alloy headset

Super Record copy, British threads. I’ve not cleaned this up, but it came with the Grans Sport frame listed above which I know to have covered very few miles. It needs a small amount of glue to re-secure the transfer that is complete, but hanging off. Otherwise it’s very light and I can see that it’s in really good condition.

£15 shipped to the UK - Sold!

Sealed bottom brakets.

All run very smoothly. From left to right:

VP – apparently these are well rated and fairly recent. I can’t find the lock nut (although I must have it somewhere ) – otherwise condition is very good. British threads, 113 mm axle length - £10 shipped to the UK

FAG – I can’t see a model name. The least glamorous of the 3, but works fine! This is axle length = 119mm so might have been designed for triple chainsets. £5 shipped to the UK

Nadax (by FAG) Favourit.
I recall that these were a really good thing to own in the mid 1980s. This is alloy (the axle may even be stainless steel) and is as smooth as the day it rolled off the production line. British threads and 113mm so suitable for Campag / Zeus double road chainsets. £20 Shipped to the UK Sold! -

Ofmega axle

Very good condition. Suitable for an Italian bottom bracket. I was using this in the 80s with a Campag S/Record double chainset, but at 118mm long, it might have been designed for a triple chainset. The space between bearing seats is 58mm, so this would need to be used with thin wall cups e.g. Campagnolo Record, not Nuovo Record.

£7 shipped to the UK - Sold!

Raleigh Gran Sport (1982 version) transfer set.

Does not include 531 decals.
Purchased this year and in perfect condition.

£20 shipped to the UK

Cinelli Cork Ribbon

Current item – purchased wrong shade of blue!

£5 shipped to the UK - Sold!

Attachments

• DSC_0280 small.jpg
    DSC_0280 small.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 839
  • DSC_0278 small.jpg
    DSC_0278 small.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 839
  • DSC_0276 small.jpg
    DSC_0276 small.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 839
  • DSC_0274 small.jpg
    DSC_0274 small.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 839
  • DSC_0275 small.jpg
    DSC_0275 small.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 839
  • DSC_0273 small.jpg
    DSC_0273 small.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 840
  • DSC_0272 small.jpg
    DSC_0272 small.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 840
  • DSC_0271 small.jpg
    DSC_0271 small.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 840
Message to z979..

Trying to send you a pm (in response to yours) - all messages to you are getting stuck in the outbox for some reason....

But.. the levers are yours!

luckyskull76 - message received.. Yes.

PMs seem to be getting stuck in the outbox for ages...

Just a heads-up that Ofmega has a thinner spindle than ISO and JIS, hence your crankset mount wide. I'd recommend an Ofmega crankset with an Ofmega bottom bracket. :)
(sorry for being quite off-topic)

edited: no more "your crankset slip inwards".

I was using this in the 80s with a Campagnolo Record / S Record chainset (with thin cups) - it was useful for creating a better chainline with a 7 speed freewheel.

Back