The *NOT BORING!* Hi-Fi faff chat and sales

Hi,

I have two pairs of speaker cables that I no longer need, they are silver plated OFC copper terminated with gold 4mm plugs. I have a two meter pair £25 and a three meter pair £35 including delivery. Pic of the 2 meter cables below.

Any one interested drop me a PM.

Attachments

• DSCF5832.JPG
    DSCF5832.JPG
    76 KB · Views: 4,604
Hey Apache, liking your posts!

Where do you work? I spent several years at TRW in Solihull..

Ta, you praise, she make me blush ;)

I'm Automotive EMC manager at TRaC Global in Malvern. When were you at TRW? What were you doing there?

Hey, interesting stuff you do!

I was at a few places in TRW, one of which was Conekt, which I am sure you know does a lot of climatic/EMC testing. I worked with electric motors for PAS there, so have done a fair bit of reliability testing etc.

I now work at a small company developing EV motors, and will require some environmental testing doing soon, but strangely had not come across TRaC before

What wrong with my new Quad 405-2 vintage 1986? It's the second time i've won an e-bay power amp with these missing :evil:

And i'm f**king pissed off over it. Perhaps power amps work better with them?? Well i like them with them :oops: Perhaps i'm odd :?

Other wise i'm very happy with the amp. Also my mono blocks are doing well on the bay.

tintin40":1n2aoz55 said:
What wrong with my new Quad 405-2 vintage 1986? It's the second time i've won an e-bay power amp with these missing :evil:

And i'm f**king pissed off over it. Perhaps power amps work better with them?? Well i like them with them :oops: Perhaps i'm odd :?

Other wise i'm very happy with the amp. Also my mono blocks are doing well on the bay.

what 'what' is missing?

Actually, I have 3x Quad 303 and a 33 if anyone is interested? Used the power amps with my Tag AV32 until I got a 100x5. Worked very nicely too.

I have way too many amps, and if its between these and the Meridian 101 etc, they gotta stay! :D

Latest posts

Back