Blairadam Sunday if ye fancy it

:LOL: looking forward to the movie

great morning lads, thanks to keithyr & rob for the guided tour, loadsa fun :cool:

conditions were pretty good , where it was muddy clubbys big fat fat wheel cleared a path

cheers
g..

cheers for that lads, grand ride out the day.

feelin sair now though espec that bruise on ma knee from friday.

the groin strain isna too bad though lol :LOL:

Best day's riding in a while. Still mincing like a butcher though nobody else seemed to be...

DSCF7040.JPG

DSCF7044.JPG

DSCF7047.JPG

DSCF7054.JPG

DSCF7055.JPG

DSCF7056.JPG

DSCF7057.JPG

Has Clubby got one of they fat fugly things, if so that explains why the two photos he's in are out of focus. No camera with an ounce of decency would take an in focus shot of one of those :LOL:

I do like fat bikes but they have no place in retrobike despite Saltymans best efforts :p

It is indeed Velo.

I find myself wondering 'what if' 4" tyres and wheels had been readily available back when Charlie, Gary, Joe, etc were evolving their klunkers...

velomaniac":22c5vf56 said:
Has Clubby got one of they fat fugly things, if so that explains why the two photos he's in are out of focus. No camera with an ounce of decency would take an in focus shot of one of those :LOL:

I do like fat bikes but they have no place in retrobike despite Saltymans best efforts :p

Steel, rigid, thumbshifters - kind of retro.

Photos are out of focus coz I was going so fast ;)

ZZ wrote :
I find myself wondering 'what if' 4" tyres and wheels had been readily available back when Charlie, Gary, Joe, etc were evolving their klunkers...
Ah the classic what if argument........however there are no ifs, it didn't happen :roll:

Retrobike celebrates retrobikes, end of !

That said as the latest up and coming idea its a corker but alas too pricey for me at the mo. Surly are a genius company for having the bawz to try something new over and over. If specialized could only do a Fatrock for 5-600 quid then I'd be proper interested :D

Video from yesterday now available to mock.
A lot didn't come out as it was quite dark in the trees. Missed a few of the crashes as well. Depressing how slow everything looks when you view it back.

http://vimeo.com/53349072

Back