abominable little bike (FRO inside) - C26 evolution

I think I also build something like that! 've already started :shock:

yo-killed.jpg

....don't kill me please all YO lovers! :LOL:

You speak about a Yo Eddy… It's a possible evolution for the building. I'm going to built my Yo Eddy with no gear, and I have to check if the Bullseye would be OK on it.
For the Yeti : a classic M730 crank like Furtado or Tomac, or…
a special CookBros : I love the idea of white arm and purple spider…

yesterday, I cleaned the threaded hole of the left arm. So, I could tightening it seriously on the axle.

between each arm and each stay, there's 5mm. There's enough space for 3 chainring (46-36 and 24t).
Actually, I've got that :

As you can see, the bolt is on the spindle, and, I think it's enough for the pedaling rotation (a classic arm takes around 15mm on a square axle).

fsa-bmx-49.jpg

On this picture, there's half of the space free. This space is necessary for adjusting the crank.

On other hand, the friend who drilled me down the axle, will machine me an alloy cap for each arm for tightening the crankset longitudinally and to give more strong in the area.

24pouces":1z2fa4al said:
On other hand, the friend who drilled me down the axle, will machine me an alloy cap for each arm for tightening the crankset longitudinally and to give more strong in the area.

You can use the stem caps from 1" Salsa or Cook quill stems, they are perfect.

7393163072_05cccf356c_z.jpg

8130878094_b0427f4498_z.jpg

Left cap have should be a bigger outer diameter so the cap will hold the arm of the spindle. All my Bullie Cranks got a keeper kit, so I have no problems.

broomhandle":2htkrodu said:
i have also touched this frame! i cant wait....
Without you, this frame wouldn't be in France actually :LOL:
Thanks to VintageCannondale ! :LOL:

As usual, a very nice job from Gil_M who adapted me the front yeti decal for the very short head tube.
More than words… pictures :

Thanks Gil !

bmx4130crmo":2rddpi6a said:
newsboy":2rddpi6a said:
only saw it now... nice little one. looking forward to see the progress...

its the coirrect size for you :cool:

Yes : we are 2 little men, but Newsboy only wants Merlin now :LOL:

Why not asking to Chris Herting to bound some Easton C9 tubes to a MErlin frame and doing a Tomac's Raleigh Replica :D

Back